Monday, November 29, 2010

Here 2 random pages taken from my crazy action story board from semester 3.  I really enjoyed story boarding action and found i had a clear understanding of posing things out, and trying to make the suspense timing as realistic as possible.  I hate watching those action scenes in movies where all these bad guys have guns and none of them shoot the good guy when they have a chance for reasons un-shown.  Its so ineffective for me.  You have to show these characters in action when its required, where they are what they're doing, why they're doing it. make it clear and people will feel on edge rather than cheated for a movie ticket.  I think i pulled that off in this board.  My story telling was strong but certain things like clarity of drawing and composition strength were still growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment